Sunday 29 May 2011

Derbyshire Open Arts

Today was day two of Derbyshire Open Arts.  I'll be exhibiting at Long Eaton Art Room tomorrow too, please come if you can. It's been a slow weekend in terms of visitor numbers.  Those that have come have been good friends, and people I've met at other fairs that I have done, and friends I've made through facebook.  So it's been a good, sociable weekend!

Today I had to say goodbye to a piece that I had created for my solo exhibition at Ashbourne.  It's nice to know that it'll be living locally.  My ceramics have been selling well, with some special offers especially for  this weekend.

Today the lovely Mary Graham taught me to crochet and introduced me to Oxygen shoes so I end the day happy!

Passing.  SOLD

Advertising boards

My space

Josie Harrington ceramics

Mary Graham  jewellery




1 comment:

Lesley Padley said...

loving the oxygen shoes!!!!! I have a feeling I just have the green boots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...