Thursday 12 May 2011

Woo hoo!


Remember the tiles I was commissioned to create?  Well here they are in situ.  I'm really pleased with how they turned out and hope they are an inspiration to the chef!

They now reside in Sudbury, Suffolk where we had a lovely day out at the Open Gardens in aid of St.Nicholas Hospice.




I also delivered work to Gallery 47 in Sudbury for their Picture Bonanza weekend from Thursday 19th to Sunday 22nd May. So if you fancy picking up a bargain or adding a Hallows or Hallows to your art collection, pop along! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think those tiles are wonderfully successful I love the geometrics (is there such a word?) of the fields fighting back at the grid of the tiles and winning.

Jude Allman said...

Tiles look fab!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...