Wednesday 15 June 2011

Holmfirth Art Market





I had a great day at Holmfirth Art Market on Sunday, in spite of the rain and having to leave a poorly six year old at home. I sold well, selling four pictures and lots of ceramics, but more than that, it was lovely to talk to people about my work, techniques, ideas and inspirations.

You can see the film of the day here.  I seem to have been missed out!  Everyone around me is on the film.  I like to think it's because you couldn't see my stall for the hoards of people oohing and aahing!

4 comments:

Darren Reynolds said...

Hi Helen. I bought one of those pictures - Scar. It's hanging above the piano now. It won't be the last piece I buy from you having looked at your work here!

I too noticed you were missing from the film. Grave omission if you ask me.

Great work!
Darren

A Deegan said...

Hello, nice to have met you on Sunday, your stall looked really lovely, glad you had good sales. I was missed too!

Helen Hallows said...

Hi Darren. Thanks for buying 'Scar'. I'm glad it's gone to a good home! I'm applying for the November Holmfirth Art Market, and will bring with me work for my exhibition in December. Hope to see you then. Did you leave me your email address? If you'd like me to add you to my mailing list, email me via my website. Thanks!

Helen Hallows said...

Hi Ms Deegan.....I distinctly saw the back of your head on the film!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...