Friday 24 May 2013

Shhhh...it's a Secret Craft Fair


On the 15th and 16th June I will be taking part in a Secret Craft Fair in Loughborough. It will be the joyful union of gardening, art and craft at the open garden of Janet Currie. She will be proudly opening her garden for the first time as part of the NGS Open Gardens and will be the only garden in Loughborough to have received that accolade. Janet and partner Pete Mosley have got used to visitors being impressed by their home and garden when they host their regular Refectory Table events. So now it's your turn to enjoy it too.

I will be selling a range of garden inspired originals, prints, new decorative tiles and cards. You can read more about the event, here, and in an interview I did with Janet Currie, here.

A Slow Spring

Love and Life

Since moving in to my studio at the bottom of the garden, some of my work has been inspired by my home surroundings and my love of growing things. Looking out on to the garden watching the chickens and the birds go about their daily rituals and routines, I am inspired to keep on with mine. It really has been a slow spring but now my garden is glorying in its greenness.







1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Helen!
I just saw your artwork on the Brave Girls daily truth and I had to see more. Your work is a delightful breath of fresh air! I love your style. I have chickens too, and you've inspired me to paint them now.
I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...